The end of the year always comes as a surprise to me. It shouldn’t, but it does. I think that with Christmas and family and Santa and programs and projects, and, and, and …. my head is full and by the time that last week of December rolls around, I’m…
1. Where did you get that crazy idea? I want to try it!
2. How do you keep up on the latest info?
3. What are you reading now?
4. What are you experimenting with now?
Here is a list with links to some of our recommended items.
We may get a small affiliate fee if you click through and purchase. It doesn’t affect the cost to you but it helps us cover some of the costs of keeping the website and the content going so Thank You!
Here is a list of our recommended items to help grow your business!
1) Now, Discover Your Strengths – Marcus Buckingham
2) StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Tom Rath
3) Living Your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents and Inspire Your Community – Albert L. Winseman, Donald O. Clifton, Curt Liesveld
4) Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less – Sam Carpenter
5) The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right – Atul Gawande
6) Beyond the E-Myth: The Evolution of an Enterprise – Michael Gerber
7) The E-Myth Revised: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What To Do About It – Michael E. Gerber
8) The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape 9-5 – Timothy Ferriss
9) Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You – John Warrillow
10) Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
11) No Excuses: The Power of Self-Discipline – Brian Tracy
12) Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business – Gino Wickman
13) Great Leaders Grow: Becoming a Great Leader – Ken Blanchard
14) Signs of a MiserableJob – Patrick Lencioni
15) Collapse of Distinction – Scott McCain